Rabu, 17 November 2010

Mr Chin aka Superman

Don't be surprise by my title. He is indeed. Well, the superman came to our rescue last Saturday,during our RC farewell. I went to school quite early, (last minute MC)
,nevertheless to help Jocelyn and the team too. Guess what, everything is ok except for the mics...We were so frustrated and anxious( we thought we could fix them ourselves). How wrong were we! THankfully, we remembered Mr Chin ( our physics teacher/uncle mic). The prob now, we can't contact him. Suddenly ( Ta da) I remembered that his son and Yin YIn( my cousin) are classmates. So, I called her.
" Hello, Yin. Do you have ***'s house number?"
*pause* for a moment ( She must be wondering what's wrong with me)
" Oh, you want to contact his dad,right?"
*Sigh*
"Yes"
" But, I don't have his house num, only his handphone's num"
What?? I braved myself to be muka tembok for the sake of saving the RC team.
" Nevermind, I can talk to him too."
After receiving the num, I dialled the num.
Someone picked up the phone. It's a male voice, certainly not Mr Chin's.
So, I explained what happened and asked whether I can speak to Mr Chin.
He said ok, and my gosh I heard the shouting.
He was shouting what I will shout if I was in his shoes.
"Pa.....Pa...."
After a moment, the very same person asked me to wait. So, I waited.
In between, I heard our superhero asking our superhero's son who called etc, etc.
Lo and behold, he finally picked up the phone.
In a polite manner, I explained what happen this and that.
To my surprise, he was willing to come to school and help us( at first we just wanted to ask for instructions)
So, I told him to come around 9.
Tick tok, Tick, Tok(x I dun know how many times)
he arrived at 9.40 ( Jocelyn and I have counted so many motorcycles until we even forgot what we were doing outside the gate)
Anyway, we thanked him.
However, he made us laugh out loud when he took his comb and comb his hair.
He even" blame" us for waking him up on a beautiful morning where he was dreaming about us. * Sigh* Sir, you did it again.
To cut the long story short, he came and fix the mic and everything ran smoothly.
From the bottom of my heart, I really respect Mr Chin as a physics teacher and a warga pendidik. I have heard countless comments about him( some are so ridiculous and I don't want to talk about them or the people that said it), but we have to be fair when it comes to judging others. Well, minus his "jokes" in class, I think Mr Chin is a nice teacher. I really saw a different side of Mr Chin that day, a quality that a lot of people( and also teachers) lack nowadays.( dedikasi).Thank you, Mr Chin for making the RC farewell a success, may God bless you! Looking forward to be your student next year!

1 ulasan:

青竹 berkata...

Haha...he wil b ur teacher la, dun worry~

But sumtimes i think he's OVER funny ><