Sabtu, 25 September 2010

Suddenly

I know I shouldn't think about all these when my final(note: FINAL!) exam is coming soon.
Suddenly, I just thought about some family friends.( in fact they are also in one family)
They really impacted my life,I miss them a lot.
Sometimes, it's just so hard to admit that we care and we love, isn't it?
One of my best friend told me recently,
"I was once afraid to say I love you to anybody"
I sighed, am I the same too?

Blame it on movies or books, they often potray human relationships in a happy manner,which is totally untrue.
Relationships can die off easily.
But( the big BUT):)
THere is always hope!
Sometimes when we are so used to a person's nature , we tend to create some sort of a bond with them. When they leave or we leave, the pain is there. For a period of time.

Sometimes, I do feel super inferior when I stand with my friends.
YOU NAMED IT
THEY HAVE IT

But guess what they told me
" I wish I could be like you"
I was ???
What?
" You are you. There's no faking or this and that."
Oh well, I'll take that as a compliment:)

One thing I learn during this few years, is to be your true self.
There's no point wearing a mask or putting a false front, because you are just lying to yourself.

Suddenly, I just had so many things to say. But I can't tell anybody. So, I better write it down and say it out loud!

Joycelyn Ong
Sixteen going on seventeen!

1 ulasan:

青竹 berkata...

Gt any problem can find me or xiao mei...mayb we cant solve it 4 u, but we wil always support u^^

Dun 4gt,
SISTER 4EVER~

From: Er jie, Happy