Khamis, 25 Jun 2009

The King of Pop died.....

Wow, Michael Jackson died! at the age of 50. Honestly, I'm curious on why he turned white. He suppose to be an African -American,right? He even had a song named Black or White. Well, who knows...... Seriously, I'm not into the latest gossip or news about the entertainment industry, I just look at newspapers and the television. I pity the celebrities. Some of them turn to a scary person after gaining power and fame. I'm not here to criticize anyone but look at Britney Spears,Lindsay Lohan.....Poor thing. They started off well, and nice. Sure, they're gaining popularity,but for a wrong reason. And about the music nowadays, I can barely listen to what the singer is singing. That's why I prefer oldies and goldies, sentimental songs.At least, their music and lyrics are meaningful. I have no favorite, if it's soothing and my cup of tea, I'll listen to it. What say you?
*Here is a good news for you, The King of Pop died, The King of Rock and Roll died,but one king never died,he's the King of Kings.He's up there looking at you and me.

1 ulasan:

Tiffany Tham berkata...

Hi Joyce!
Oh yeah, MJ died...Heard from the radio...