Jumaat, 26 Jun 2009

Hari Koperasi Day!

It's so good to write at my school.... Cool. I'm very full,(my, they just sell good food)
But I take this opportunity to spend some time with my beloved sisters, Khai Xin and Tiffany. It's totally cool and nice.Writing a blog is actually something quite new to me. It's a joy, and at the same time a place to voice out my thoughts as a teenager I hope I can go for youth today. It's the first time this year they're having this type of activity. I hope I can balance my time between studying and playing. Honestly, I learn loads of stuff when I watch movies.However ,there must be self control, don't u agree with that?

1 ulasan:

Tiffany Tham berkata...

Hi Joyce !
Hari Koperasi was fun, right? And, yeah, self-control is important...Definitely agree with you, sis.

from Tiffany