Jumaat, 4 Jun 2010

Holidays!!

Hey guys, it;s holidays again. So sorry for not updating my blog for almost a year. I'm really busy ( ahem) and lazy as well. But anyway, after thinking over and over again, I decided to give it a go. Here's what's gonna happen for this two weeks.
Monday and Tuesday---back to school for course. WEdnesday and Thursday---stuff
Friday to Sunday--- CHurch Camp in Pahang Woohoo! Monday -Wednesday---Stuff
THursday and Friday--- back to school for course. Sat to Sun--- Still haven't figure it out...
Your first reaction : What???
My reaction: What's wrong??
Your second reaction: I don't see any fun in it.
MY second reaction: You totally don't understand me then
Your third reaction: Fine.
MY last reaction: Fine!


Come on people , I'm not that typical person who hangs out at mall just to find a Gucci bag or whatever nice accessories ( I do love them) but( the BIG but) I love my books....( story books)You get me?
It sometimes make me wander am I a weird person? Because everyone around me seems to to be so in and I'm the outdated one. I know, I talk like an old lady but I can't help it. I listen to the 70's and 80's songs, I sometimes dress like a 36 instead of a 16. THis and that, that and this, but I'm still me. What do you expect me to do??
Go for a makeover, switch identity with someone, no way!! Probably nobody wants to be me, but I'm very happy with my self. I know this is too long, so, I'll continue at the next post.


Message to everyone!! Happy Holidays!!

0 ulasan: