Rabu, 1 Julai 2009

Sleepy.....

Today was ............ Yesterday after experiencing the mask phenomena in school, I'm down with flu......... Yeah it's funny.The Science period with a new teacher was a bit boring. It's not the teacher. IT's the LCD. It just couldn't stop "talking".I really want to sleep. But, I respect the teacher and myself. While me and Tiffany was so desperate, until we have our own "concert",we saw Mr Nasir washing his feet. Can u imagine that? It's kinda cool to see the real sir. I wish I can do that. Perhaps, school life is not as boring as most of us said.I believe the school is a nice place,where you can learn something. Education can bring u from Seremban to America, do u believe that?

1 ulasan:

Tiffany Tham berkata...

Oh yeah, that's a funny experience...Seeing Mr Nasir washing his feet and combing his hair...So hilirious...( I can't stop laughing...)